Monday, June 7, 2010

There is a season.....



..... for fruit! We have been munching on pineapple, frozen berries, and watermelon for the past few days. I love it! Hopefully we will make the trip out to Moorehead's Blueberry Farm before the end of the month to get some good blueberries to freeze for the rest of summer.

Speaking of summer, ours has had a good start. My cousin and second cousin graduated from high school, and I will be done with college at the end of next week!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited? Grace is doing dance camp this week. Today was her first day and she really enjoyed it. Next week the kids start swim lessons for 4 weeks. After that I am hoping to convince Grace to do a week long theater day camp for kids. She says she is scared to be on stage, but I think she would really enjoy it after she warmed up to everyone on the first day. But that is Grace. What on earth do I do with my little guy? He is still too young for most of the camps out there, but he really badly wants to be involved like his sister. I guess the church play groups every week will have to be his outlet for now. I did see a place that does karate and tae kwon do starting at age three, but I have a feeling he is too young for that. I could be wrong!

Either way, I have this sneaking feeling that I am going to blink and it will all of a sudden be the beginning of August. So I am going to make the most of swimming, exploring, napping, and eating fruit!

1 comment: