Friday, June 18, 2010

I need a vacation!



So many things have been changing, and I think I feel okay saying I am ready for a vacation.

* Bryan hits his 3 month mark next week where he will go on with the company full-time and his pay dates and benefits will change. This is exciting, because I like the health insurance options and I am ready to go back to bi-weekly pay!

* Grace is officially a first-grader! She probably was after her first 6 weeks of kindergarten, but this summer is showing just how much she has blossomed and how amazing she truly is.

* Andrew is almost potty-trained. We are almost there! I just need to give him time to not be afraid to go no. 2 on the potty.

* I finished my BSBA yesterday. It is official, my coursework is done!

It feels like we have been working towards these goals FOREVER. Now that we have met those goals, I want to go lay down somewhere where I don't have to make the bed or wash the bedding, I don't have to prepare all of the meals, and I don't have to clean the house. Even if it's just for 3 days, I am ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment