Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun in the sun



This morning was lovely! I got to take Grace to school alone while Andrew slept in with Bryan, and I adored the moments I got alone with her. She is such a sweet girl, and I cherish those moments so much.

After I got home it was time to straighten the house a bit, take a shower, and get ready for the weekly play group. This one was at Bear Creek Park, and Andrew had been dancing around happily, singing songs about seeing animals all morning. A friend from church came and picked us up, and off we went!





The boys braved the ropes, and one of the moms even gave it a shot.



We saw all of the animals at the mini zoo, and I got to see my favorite, the catalina macaw



Then we fed the geese (and a few ducks) some bread





... and called it a day. I came home to a lunch of chocolate that my honey gave to me as a surprise from his business trip to San Antonion yesterday, then settled in to tell you all about our morning. I hope the second half of the day is as good as the first half!

2 comments:

  1. Jacque, I am pretty sure that Jen wasn't the *only* mom who climbed on the rope thingy...In fact, I think I have proof. :D

    We had a great time as well! Thanks for choosing such a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prove it! I need pics! (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete