Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog challenge time!



Hello to my 7 or 8 luke-warmly interested followers!

The end of Summer is upon us, and my kids will be going back to school/pre-school soon. In light of this schedule change, I have decided to find myself verbally (or internet-ally/blog-ally) by giving myself a blogging challenge. In order to get some more people involved on my blog, I would like to extend the opportunity for each of you to make suggestions. The one I think is the best fit will be my very first blog challenge! By best fit, I mean the idea that will hold my attention the longest.

So, please, come out of internet hibernation and give me a challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Gardening, and the preparation/execution thereof? /:) Maybe?

    Or taking up a new (or long-lost old)hobby, and blogging about your progress?

    ReplyDelete