Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Challenge Winner!!


Thank you to everyone who made suggestions to me for my blog challenge. I am sad to say that I did not pick any of the suggestions! However, I did pull from those, and from my current state in life, a challenge that lives up to the title.

I have decided to blog about my challenges in overcoming my trust issues. I have been sheltered and guarded and frightened by the unknown in my marriage to my wonderful husband for many years. I am taking this opportunity to use my blog as a space for learning, healing, and progress so I can be the woman I know I can be and the partner I know he deserves. I will be reaching out to people I know to write one guest blog each week about their experiences and give advice to myself and my blog readers about how to overcome those weaknesses and find security.

In the left corner is Jacque Halda. A woman who loves her mate but is held back by fear and uncertainty. Don't let her weakness fool you, she is guided by a force much greater than herself!

In the right corner is Mistrust. She is sneaky, dirty, and she will probably hit below the belt.

*ding*

The bell has rung for round one, let the fight begin!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I think I might have to use this idea sometime...I am eager to hear what you have to say. I love hearing people's honesty about things they struggle with in life, it makes me realize I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete