Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grateful, we praise thee with songs of delight!


My knees might hurt from kneeling in prayer, and my head might hurt from all the information I have put in to it. My muscles might ache from the work I have done, but my heart is light and filled with happiness. I love how Heavenly Father chooses to bless us in a way that we would not immediately recognize were it not for or own eyes being opened through our own efforts.

The water heater leaked and caused some damage, but someone from church came and helped us fix it. Then my great uncle informed me of a place to get metal water heater stands and gas water heaters at a discount, with the warranty.

The air conditioner stopped cooling the house as well as it should, but we have been blessed with amazing weather.

Grace got sick, but someone kind extended charity our way to help her heal.

I thought I was getting sick, but it turned out to be tonsiloliths, which I can remedy myself at home.

Layla's vet did not charge me for her last visit, just for the sulfur dip, which is working great, by the way!

Andrew has not come down with Strep since Grace had it last week.

My hardest class for my degree is almost over! I am making a good grade, and I am confident I will do well on the final next week.

I had an amazing weekend with friends and family, and this week has been good thus far. I even got the mini trampoline I wanted for working out at home. Target did not have it yesterday, so I tried to look on Craigslist a second time after not finding anything on there the first time. Someone had just posted one and I got it this morning for half the price I would have paid at Target.

FHE was such a good experience yesterday. We talked about loving one another and helping one another at home. I realized just how eager my children are to help and that they truly have an understanding of family love.

So it is proof to me that the best blessings from Heavenly Father are those that can be viewed as subtle. I also was reminded that we are blessed according not only to our faith, but according to our effort as well.

Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment