Monday, March 29, 2010

Gorgeous weather, poor Layla

Today was a beautiful day, and we took advantage of it. I put Andrew in the hiking pack and Layla in her carry-along kennel and walked with them down to her vet's office for her appointment (about a mile away from the house) and then came home and watched Andrew play in the backyard for a while. Then we cleaned the house, had lunch and went outside again. This time Andrew was in the stroller and I walked about 1.25 miles to see a woman from church and let Andrew play at the playground by her house, then we walked back home. Then we went to pick up Grace from school and stayed for about an hour to play outside. I have a sunburn, but only on my face and chest. It looks hilarious!

Layla has a bacterial infection, so she got anti-bacterial shampoo and antibiotics at the vet's today. Plus she had her shots, her first hearworm pill, and her second round of dewormer. Needless to say she has had some extra attention and love today. But she did very well with all of it, and she has gone from 2.8 pounds to 7.4 pounds in only a few weeks. She also sat on demand today, which earned her some yummy treats.

I don't have much else to share other than I think I am done for the day! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment