Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today, yet another beautimus day!



I got to meet my other nephew for the first time today, and he is PRECIOUS! He will be a year old at the end of April, but we celebrated his birthday today in Wallisville. I got to hug him and kiss him, and rub his sweet little head. He was fairly good about the whole ordeal as well, the sweety had never met me before, and he cried some, but I got to see him and hold him, and that is what matters. We had a great time outside, as it was yet another beautiful day. My husband took some shots with the camera, which of course meant that he would end up taking some pics of me (with me completely unaware of what he was doing). I was browsing through the pictures today, and WOW! I have lost a ton of weight! I have lost about 16 pounds since January, but I actually SEE it in pictures now. Go me!

"Oh, how we'll make this chorus swell-
All is well! All is well!"

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I was thinking that before I had even read that you had lost weight! I don't take a lot of pictures of myself, other then like "head" shots but I know there will be a lot taken of me at Gi's party coming up since I have a photographer coming and I'm hoping I am pleased with my results as well! I've lost almost 20lbs since last August but I still see all my flaws....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have lost 20 pounds, you will certainly see results, and if I were you I would be totally proud of myself! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete