Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The joy of it all

Wow.... Layla's puppy formula is EXPENSIVE! But, it's helping her gain weight and feel much better. Her coat is shinier, her eyes are brighter, and her nose is wet. I love it! Her stools are becoming solid again, and that is a huge improvement for her.

Andrew has gone on the potty all day today (with the exception of one stinky surprise this morning), so we celebrated with a cup of Sprite.

Grace had another piece of schoolwork posted on the Principal's Hall of Fame this past week, and she will bring it home this week to display on our fridge. I am very proud of all of our kids (including the fur-baby) for their accomplishments this past week. It certainly makes up for the meltdowns, regression, stubborn refusals, and sleepless nights. :-)

On another note, my Jiffy Greenhouse is DA BOMB! My pumpkins, crookneck squash, and early prolific squash sprouts are already long enough to where I can cut out the weaker sprouts (2 inches or more) and I just put the seeds in on Saturday. I had reserves about using the plastic greenhouse with peat pots before, but now I am completely sold on the idea. My yellow bell peppers and poblano peppers are showing no signs of sprouting in my traditional containers, so I will use the Jiffy Greenhouse from now on for starting seeds. Now I just need to figure out how to seperate the squashes and pumpkins in the garden to reduce the risk of cross pollination and getting squashkins. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment